A letter to mother:
Someone
tell mother I listened
Tell her I
never drunk even at parties
And that I
was sober at all times
Someone
tell mother I did not pretend
I was not
hypocritical but called a spade a spade
I have not
been involved in city crimes
Someone
tell mother I have been true hearted
Mother your
son has taken care of a family
And
replaced friends melancholy with smiles
Your son
needs your advice
He needs
your cuddle
He needs
you
The tragedy of a family
The
hummingbird with its little quill
Nine months
an angel kept me in a flower bed
Then the
raven appeared and up flew the lark
Transforming happy into dark
If our
shadows have offended
Pray for
forgiveness so we mended
For you
where once here
Till now
your visions appear
And the
vanishing of colorful past theme
No more
yielding but a dream
Give me
your hands and we will be friends
And like I
watched you patched my cloths we will mend.
No comments:
Post a Comment